Our website www.techni-web.es (the “Website”) uses a technology called a “cookie” in order to obtain information about its use, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definición de Cookie
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user terminal (computer or mobile). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user returns to the same Web site, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the web server. Cookies have several functions among which include collecting information on the user preferences and remember, and generally facilitate the use of the website the user making the site more useful by customizing its contents.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. – Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: whichever is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the data obtained are treated.
2. – Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: According to the length of time they remain stored in the user terminal.
3. – Purpose: Technical cookies, cookies for customization, cookies analysis, advertising cookies, cookies for behavioral advertising: according to the purpose for which the data are processed.
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted web parts.
- Customization Cookies: Those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in the terminal or the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service or design selected content.
- Cookies analysis: These are treated either by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, the advertising space that, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service on the basis of criteria like edited or frequency content that the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, the advertising space that, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are sent to your computer and run exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, such as third-party cookies, with the function to serve as a tool for analysis of interaction with our web users thanks to them we get information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
|wfvt_2948684417||Cookie control for the safety mechanism of the web.||6 months|
|qtrans_cookie_test||Cookie system language translation of the web.||sesion|
|wordpress_logged_in||Cookie system that remembers whether the user is logged in.||24 hours|
Third party cookies:
|__utmz||Google Inc.||Stores the source of the traffic to this site.||6 months|
|__utmc||Google Inc.||Determines where the user access or visit each session.||sesion|
|__utma||Google Inc.||Distinguishes between users and sessions.||24 months|
Cookies “__utmz”, “__utmc”, “__utma” and “__utmb” are those used by Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and report on trends in the web site without identifying individual users. Then we include a link to the site Google website where you can view the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analitycs: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
The user can disable cookies anonymous Google Analytics to keep the website send information to Google Analytics visits. For more information, visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can also install the browser on a supplement that has developed Google to disable sending data to Google Analytics. The plugin can be downloaded at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
We also inform you that if it interacts with the content of our web site also can be established other third party cookies (for example, pressing buttons on social networking or interacting with maps hosted on other web site). Third-party cookies are those established for a different domain of our website such as facebook, twitter or google. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other sites you navigate through such websites.
And continue to browse our website the user is consenting to the use made of these cookies, the set time limit and under the conditions contained in this Policy Cookies
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw his connection with this Policy Cookies consent, so you have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your browser.
Changing the settings for cookies
The user can restrict, block or erase cookies from any Web site using your browser. Operating in each browser is different, so you may see the following how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The user can restrict, block or erase cookies from any Web site using your browser. Operating in each browser is different, so you see the following May how to do it:
Updating cookies policy
Date of last update: February 28, 2014